Marketing in a Post-Pandemic Society
In today’s fragmented and noisy digital ecosystem, more people appreciate the value of authentic marketing and an engaged community than the number of likes on a post or what their favorite brand has on sale. But in a post-pandemic society, how can brands adapt to the new age of marketing without alienating their customers or clients and losing business? How can companies remain relevant in an era whereby a TikTok influencer has more impact than a billion-dollar corporation? The answer is to be human. In this session, Carlos Gil, best-selling author of The End of Marketing, will teach you how to remain digitally relevant in a post-pandemic world where algorithms dominate, organic reach is dwindling, and consumers don’t want to be sold to; they want to be engaged.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Apply framework to help you reclaim organic engagement in today’s noisy, algorithm-driven ecosystem
- Develop industry-leading strategies for engaging customers as a “”marketing savage””
- Create content that converts without going for the sale right away
- Know how to use TikTok effectively to build community and brand awareness
- Implement best practices from notable organizations, including Wendy’s and others