Refresh Your Social Media Strategy with a Competitive Audit
If you are working from a social media strategy that is more than a year old (or none at all), you are missing opportunities to shine in social. This workshop is designed to help anyone who uses social media to understand what to do more of — and what to stop doing.
In this hands-on session, we’ll go step-by-step through a competitive social media audit to uncover the truths of your social media activity, content performance and how to keep audiences engaged. Bring laptops and social media passwords, and be ready to do some investigating. We’ll discover where your competitors are succeeding, or missing the mark, so you can fill the gaps. By the end of the session, you’ll leave with a social media playbook and reporting you can implement immediately.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Evaluate current social media performance across primary channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Pinterest
- Identify landscape and competitive benchmarks for engagement & activity
- Capture data on competitor social media activty & performance
- Discover quick wins to optimize social media channels
- Refresh social media reports for your organization
- Dial in the social media best tools and processes for your team
- Create a social media playbook that can be implemented immediately